Saturday, March 1, 2008

Friday, February 29


Last Full day here and our last day with Jaime (until next time). Checked with Mary to see if she wanted to go sightseeing, we have heard the zoo is nice and there is a Museum and a Children's Museum not too far from the hotel. I could have been talked into any of them, but couldn't drag Mary away from her cousin and all the other babies she has met here. I did take a nice long walk to the grocery. I have only seen the one main road in the city, we all know if I turn a corner I will get lost, but I have to say it is a pretty place. There is an odd mixture of new, modern office buildings and some much older less attractive shops, but all in all pretty clean and well kept. I took a few pictures, but mostly with Pauline's camera so I don't have those to share. Here are a few more pics of our star though. It is very comforting to know he is well cared for, but I know Pauline can't wait for the day to be taking him to his new home.

No comments: