Monday, February 25, 2008

Sunday 2-24

A short note to say 'hola' from Guatemala. We are here enjoying the weather, enjoying the sites, but mostly enjoying our new family member. I have to say that he does seem to be one of the happiest most good natured babies I have had the pleasure of spending time with and already definitely seeems to have a bond with his mom! The hotel is lovely and the staff extremely friendly. We were pretty tired after a long day yesterday and are taking it pretty easy today. Mary and I did venture out to Mass, and pretty much it was the same as at home - pretend to pay attention, sit and stand when everyone else does, and drop a little something in the collection basket -- oh yeah, and a sign that reads roughly "por favor apagar celulares y beepers... gracias" we got that! I am sending a picture of Mary and Jaime playing in the courtyard - which we did but only for a short while, because as much as I would love to go home with a glorious tan we all know what would really happen! I hope the picture goes ok, haven't gotten too many good shots yet as I am still trying to learn the camera. Love to all, or for one more try at my poor Spanish, 'adios' Fran

No comments: